WordPress has been a game-changer that has helped millions of its users to simply create a website and effectively handle other operations.
It provides numerous user-friendly options to improve the online experience of the users.
Users always try to find the plugins that provide better features, which help them to upgrade their website.
However, there are still some plugins that are not available by default, so users have to download third-party plugins.
WordPress doesn’t allow users to submit files on their website.
So, here I bring some amazing WordPress file upload plugins that will give you an option to upload content on your website.
So, make a list of your requirements, compare all the plugins and select the one that is suitable to you.
WPForms is one of the finest plugins that you can have. Honestly, it’s my all-time favourite because it is handy and you can add file upload option with few simple clicks.
Moreover, you can adjust a size limit on the file uploads and also choose the format of the files you want users to be allowed to upload.
Like, if you only want to use JPG images and not PNG, you can select JPG format from the settings.
- Easy to create a form
- Add conditional logic to show or hide different fields
- Custom email confirmations and notifications
- Create unlimited forms
- Additional settings for file uploads
WordPress File Upload plugin comes with outstanding features, it allows users to add file upload form on any page of the website.
Moreover, they can also add multiple forms on the same page. Several filters are available in this plugin and it also produces notifications and emails.
So, what more you want, there are already a bunch of amazing features in this plugin.
- Select where you want to send uploaded files (Media Library or other places)
- Custom fields options are available
- Send email notifications upon file upload
- Easy to customize with the help of a visual editor
- Redirect to another page after a submission
This is yet another great wordpress file upload plugin that you can look up to. With the help of this plugin, you can permit users to submit content to your site. Also, it also handles submissions for custom post types.
This plugin works great for simple file uploads as well. It uses shortcodes to create highly customizable submission forms for the posts or pages.
- Fast and Responsive User Interface
- Handle submissions for all file types
- Allow page, posts and custom post type submission
- Shortcode for displaying a form anywhere
- File Detail Popup
- File Types & Size Settings
This plugin is quite helpful for those who don’t want to see users come and edit their posts from your site’s admin menu.
Many times, users visit websites and edit their posts from the admin menu. So, to stop this, WP User Fronted comes in.
It only allows users to submit their posts without accessing your site’s backend.
- Allow users to submit posts from the frontend
- Advance level Profile editing is available
- Place anywhere with custom shortcodes
- Custom post type support
- Email reminders for submissions, publication, and subscribes/unsubscribes
So, here we have our last plugin that is incredible too. With this plugin you can add Ajax-powered forms to your site and create a custom upload form where users can manage and upload multiple files without reloading the page. Hence, it gives smooth user experience.
- Ajax-powered forms
- Single and multiple file uploads
- Combine well with other forms
- Restrict the number and size of uploads
- Upload statistics
Wrapping it up!
So, here we have completed the list of WordPress file upload plugins. I hope you liked my collection. I have picked the best out of the best plugins to make your choice easier.
I hope, you’ve selected the one that meets all your requirements.
If yes? I really want to know what you’ve picked up and why?
Please leave your answer in the comment box below and also write feedback to let us know what you think about this post.
I am open to suggestions too!