Unlike choosing and buying a unique domain name for your website, you also got to be smart enough to pick the right Web hosting for your website. Because choosing the wrong web hosting you can lead you to issues like negative effect on your website SEO, Security/Malware issues and loss of business.
Hence, these are very important key factors which you should consider before buying a web hosting for your website.
- Speed – Generally referred to as “load time”.
- Uptime – Uptime is the time that a website is up and running, available to the users.
- Security – Remember a good hosting provider takes all required extra measures to guard your website from hackers and malware.
- Automatic Backups – Automatic daily backups of your website from where you can restore your website at any time.
- Customer Support – Support team that’s always available to help if you face any issues or if you have any questions.